|Job Category:||Oil & Gas/Energy » Health & Safety|
|Job Sector:||Consultancy Services|
|Location:||International » United Arab Emirates » UAE|
|Contact No:||+44 (0)20 8551 3559|
|Posted On:||28/11/2011 15:54:01|
QA / QC Manager
QA / QC Manager with experience of leading a team in any of the following industry areas on major refinery, petrochemical or oil & gas projects including procurement and construction activities is urgently required for Large scale Project in the UAE.
This site based position offers the successful candidate the following remuneration package and benefits;
*Up to £160k (Tax Free) dependent on experience and qualifications
* Private Medical Cover
* Utility Allowance
* Gratuity as per Labour Law
* 3 year contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
* 13 Weeks on 2 weeks off rotation
* 1 return flight home or equivalent on every leave cycle
* Transportation to and from site
* Meals provided
Our Client a British owned Global Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to work with their Oil & Gas team in the UAE.
All prospective candidates for these positions must have the following industry knowledge and experience;
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline preferred
- must have experience in at least one major complex refinery, petrochemical or oil & gas project of multi-billion dollar size as a QA/QC Manager
- Experience as Lead QA/QC Manager on major refinery, petrochemical or oil & gas project(s) including procurement and construction activities
- must have experience of completion and handover documentation
- Previous PMC experience or some time in a client organisation preferable but not essential
- Middle East experience preferable
Please apply immediately with and up to date resume and cover letter.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on +44 (0)20 8551 3559 for assistance with this job.