|Job Category:||Construction Management » Construction Management|
|Job Sector:||Consultancy Services|
|Location:||International » United Arab Emirates » UAE|
|Contact No:||+44 (0)20 8551 3559|
|Posted On:||20/12/2011 10:42:36|
Marine Construction Manager
Marine Construction Manager is urgently required for a site based role in the UAE. All prospective candidates must previous Jetty project build experience and must have knowledge of Marine equipment movements i.e. Jack-ups, Barges and offshore lifts.
Our Client is a global management, engineering and development consultancy which works in in 140 countries worldwide and has an annual turnover exceeding £1 billion. Their breadth of skills and services and global reach makes them one of the world's top players in delivering management, engineering and development consultancy solutions for their customers.
This position offers the following highly competitive tax free salary and benefits package;
* Laundry service and all meals provided
* Transportation vehicle provided
* 13 wk. on 2 wk. off rotation with flights to your home destination
* Private Medical Cover
* Utility Allowance
* 3 year contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
All prospective candidates must have the following industry knowledge and qualifications;
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline preferred
- must have experience in at least one previous marine loading jetty project as a Construction Manager
- Previous PMC experience or some time in a client organisation preferable but not essential
- Middle East experience preferable
- must have strong piping, mechanical, E&I type skills
- Experience with marine equipment movements (jack-ups, barges etc.), offshore lifts
- Experience with piling driven/socketed offshore
If this position is of interest to you please forward me an up to date copy of your CV accompanied by a brief letter of introduction.
I am also available to discuss this and other advertised position that may be of interest and can be contacted on the details below
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on +44 (0)20 8551 3559 for assistance with this job.