|Job Category:||Highways » Treated Sewage Effluent Water Engineer (TSE)|
|Location:||International » Qatar » Qatar|
|Contact No:||+44 (0)20 8551 3559|
|Posted On:||22/04/2013 10:59:32|
SENIOR TREATED SEWAGE EFFLUENT WATER ENGINEER (TSE) – Road Design Project
Great opportunity from our client, an Infrastructure Affairs Department, of an actively progressive regional Government in the Middle East. Looking for a highly skilled and motivated person as a ‘Senior Treated Sewage Effluent Water Engineer (TSE)' to join their multidisciplinary team in Doha, Qatar. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a rapidly evolving organization.
• Interviews will be conducted at various venues across the UK (TBA)
• Attractive salary package
• Excellent living environment
• Career opportunity
• World's Largest Highway Project
The Treated sewage effluent water engineer will be required to:
1) Assist in the preparation of strategic plans for the general development.
2) Liaison with the various Drainage engineers within DD to ensure conformity to the overall plan and to highlights conflicts.
3) To assist in reviewing current design practice and where necessary modify to suite.
4) To be familiar with contractual procedures.
5) To assist in initiating new work and preparation of design briefs to Consultants.
6) To be acquainted with the administration procedures of the DD.
7) Auditing Consultants submissions in terms of quality and conformance to the requirements of the design briefs.
8) Technical advice on TSE matters.
9) Liaison with the Projects Division and advice on design issues.
10) Assist in the preparation of the TSE design budget.
11) Liaison with other departments of the PWA e.g. BED and the agriculture section with regard to their needs for TSE.
12) Assist in the development and implementation of a quality Assurance System.
13) Liaise with the Roads Affairs with respect to all matters involving existing or proposed TSE systems.
14) Liaise with other utilities.
15) Working knowledge of hydraulic modeling software and their use in pressurized system, experience in Info-works–WS is preferred.
16) Working knowledge of GIS.
17) Knowledge of international standards and codes of practice with regard to the re use of TSE.
18) Liaison with environmental bodies with regard to the re use and discharge of TSE.
19) Assist and update the TSE standard produced from the various STWs.
20) Liaise with developers with regard to their requirements of TSE for their development with emphasis on usage of plant with less water demands.
21) Responsible for DA's requirements in terms of supply and demand of TSE for various usages.
B.Sc Civil Engineering From a recognized institution.
Competent at Microsoft Word; Excel and Project, and knowledge of GIS.
Working knowledge of hydraulic software and their use in the design of pressurised distribution system, experience in Info works-WS is preferred.
Ability to speak and write Arabic would be an advantage.
Up to 7-12 years' experience in Civil and Public Health Engineering in the disciplines of sewerage infrastructure and sewage treated effluent systems including pumping stations and storage reservoirs.
Experience in projects involving government departments; public and private organizations/Consultants. Experience in hydraulic modeling is essential. Knowledge in CAD is an advantage.
A rare opening for the successful Senior Treated Sewage Effluent Water Engineer (TSE) applicant. You will be required to deliver smart leadership, strong managerial prowess, high levels of integrity and efficiency in delivery. Should you have the required skills and background, please send your CV now.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on +44 (0)20 8551 3559 for assistance with this job.