|Job Category:||Planning » Programme Manager|
|Location:||International » Saudi Arabia » Saudi Arabia|
|Contact No:||+44 (0)20 8551 3559|
|Posted On:||01/08/2011 08:44:53|
My client is currently recruiting for a planning manager with solid experience and responsibilities in the following areas:
1) Preparation, submission and updating of the project programme of works in coordination with main contractor's project programme.
2) Preparation, submission, follow-up and updating of:
3) Project detailed construction programme
4) Project material procurement schedule.
5) Project cost loaded schedule.
6) Project labor histograms
7) Project short term programmes (weekly, monthly)
8) Based on site progress, reporting to Project Director regarding activities on critical path.
9) Preparation of recovery programmes in association with Construction-in-charges and Senior Engineers.
10) Follow-up subcontractors' programme.
11) Initiation / responding to all planning/time related correspondence to Engineers/subcontractors.
12) Preparation and issue of necessary reports (weekly, monthly) to Head Office and/or Client.
13) Attend all site coordination meetings with the Engineer/Subcontractors.
14) Preparation and maintenance of the project As Built Programme
15) Maintenance of production rates for equipment and labour for all trades.
16) Liaison, preparation and issue of all time impact programmes to substantiate/support claims (if applicable) at the post constructions stage.
17) Prepare feedback for all production rates of all tasks at the post construction stage.
18) Preparation and maintenance of the project close out program.
19) Carry out joint goal setting of direct reportees, conduct their formal appraisals & feedback sessions at least twice a year, identify their training needs, encourage them to attend development initiatives, participate in mentoring initiatives and implement action plans for improved Employee Engagement
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on +44 (0)20 8551 3559 for assistance with this job.