Lancaster Fox are working with a high spec residential developer in Surrey. They have recently won some excellent contracts and are looking for a Senior Site Manager to oversee a development that consists of 55 traditional build units.
This company are offering a long term, permanent opportunity with the chance for stability and career growth.
Applicants for this position must have a stable employment background with evidence of long term commitment in previous positions. You must have worked for a high spec housing developer on sites with 30 units + and have either a trade background or degree within the relevant field.
The successful applicants key duties will be:
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager
- Attending and taking site meetings
- Managing direct operatives and subcontractors
- Ensure work is completed on time and within budget whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
- Prepare programmes and reports
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on o208 551 3559!