My client are a market leader within the new build, high end residential sector. They’ve been established for over 60 years and have multiple sites across Berkshire and West London. They have a real focus on professional development and an excellent reputation for employee development which include attaining all relevant H&S certificates.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Coordinating and supervising associated trades
- Reporting into and assisting the Site Manager
- Quality Control
- Ordering materials
- Ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Stable employment background
- Trade background or relevant degree
- Experience working within the new build housing sector
- Assistant Site Management experience
- A degree or CIOB accredited qualification
If you have the required skills and experience, please call Jamie on 0208 551 3559 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!