Contracts Manager needed in Essex
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager, to work for our client who are a well-established main contractor, based in Essex. Their scope of work includes both new build and refurbishment projects in the High end Residential, Commercial, Education and Leisure sectors with project values up to £10m.
SALARY UPTO £70K
- Arrange all site set up at the start of a project, ensuring it complies with all CDM Regulations
- Placing orders with sub-contractors
- Producing and managing RFI and procurement schedules
- Work with the site manager, carry out site visits to ensure works are progressing on programme and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets and project accounts
- Ensuring a high H&S record is maintained on site
- Ensuring suppliers invoices are accurate
- Work with the H&S department to complete O&M manuals
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Attend internal meetings
- Enquire into, research and observe project elements carried out in other departments
- Implementation of coaching and training received
- Any other reasonable duties requested from your line manager where required
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience
- Must have experience running contracts for a main contractor
- Similar project experience
- Excellent IT skills, preferably Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A practical, logical and methodical approach to thinking and problem solving.
- Come from a trade background or be degree qualified
- Experience running multiple contracts with similar values
If you would like to be considered for the role of Contracts Manager in Essex, please submit your CV or call Matt Greatorex on 0208 551 3559!