Lancaster Fox are seeking a Contracts Manager to work for one of our leading clients. They’re a modern, forward thinking and innovative main contractor that have been operating for nearly 20 years. They recognise that their business is built on having a strong team and understand the importance of training and further developing for each member of staff.
They undertake Refurbishment, Fit Out and New Build projects.
– 2 + Years of Contracts Management Experience
– Experience managing projects with values of £1million from inception through to completion
– Stable employment background with evidence of long term commitment in previous roles
– Trade background or relevant construction qualification
– Excellent team management, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Leading 3 + projects simultaneously
– Reporting to the Operations Manager and liaising with all members of the Operational and design teams
– Ensuring that quality and health and safety standards are met to the required standard at all times and across all sites