Graduate Quantity Surveyor – Central London
My clients in Central London are looking for recent Quantity Surveying graduates. This company are a medium sized contractor that work on a variety of projects including residential, commercial and hospitality new build and refurbishments. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow with a company that offers a fantastic progression program and salary package. This role is best suited to determined individuals looking to progress and gain experience within a small business.
*Graduate Quantity Surveyor*
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- To be studying or recently graduated from a Quantity Surveying degree with a 2:1.
- No experience is required but a placement/work experience is advantageous
- A driving license is beneficial
If this is something of interest please give Luke a call on 0208 551 3559 or send your CV today to email@example.com