Graduate Quantity Surveyor – Kent
My client is based on the Kent / London border and are a medium sized design and build contractor. They work in the Residential, Retail, and Commercial sectors and have a reputation for the level of care and attention to detail taken throughout the build.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Recording and monitoring variations to the contract, and ascertaining the costs involved.
- Reviewing tender documents and contract variations and using this to calculate the final figure payable.
- Recording costs incurred and future costs, producing summaries showing monies coming in and going out, monitoring risks, and reporting on factors likely to affect profitability.
- Liaising with clients
- Degree/HND qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Good Numerical and Literacy Skills
- Confident and Proactive
If this is something if interest please call Luke on 0208 551 3559 or send your CV to email@example.com