Lancaster Fox are working with one of the capitals most highly respected Main Contractors. They work across a variety of sectors including retail, commercial and leisure as well as completing high end residential properties in London’s prime locations. They require a Managing Surveyor to oversee circa 4 projects simultaneously and have a team of Senior Quantity Surveyors reporting directly into them.
This position would suit a candidate that has been working within a Senior Quantity Surveying role and is looking for a business that can offer them a step up, with the potential to progress further to Director level in the future.
– Managing a Commercial team
– Overseeing all procurement and commercial activities for 3-5 projects simultaneously
– Managing the preparation of tenders and bills of quantities
– Ensuring maximum value for each projects
– Final accounts
– Training and development
– Monthly reviews and ensuring all projects are running smoothly
– Liaising and building professional relationships with site teams
– To ensure clients expectations are achieved
– Tendering for and winning work
– Degree in the relevant field
– Evidence of long term commitment in previous positions
– Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, ideally with a maximum of 2 employers
– Proven success in running simultaneous projects with values of £10m +
– Experience managing commercial teams
– Design and Build project experience
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential discussion on 0208 551 3559!