Lancaster Fox are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a well established Joinery Subcontractor. They’ve been operation for over 20 years and complete packages with values of up to £4million on behalf of some of the countries largest main contractors and residential developers.
This business have an excellent reputation for the support, guidance and clear progression path that they offer and this role would suit an ambitious and hardworking individual.
- CARPENTRY TRADE BACKGROUND OR EXPERIENCE AS A QS/ESTIMATOR WITHIN A CARPENTRY/JOINERY SUBCONTRACTOR – Please note that candidates without this experience will not be considered for the role
- Stable employment background
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Strong written and verbal English
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Advising on a procurement strategy