We are working with one of the UK’s leading developers of high end homes. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager to oversee a large Surrey based development on a permanent basis.
The project will involve the demolition of an existing commercial block, the conversion of another commercial buiding and the build of 100 new homes. The ideal candidate will have experience with large new build residential developements as well as conversions and refurbishments.
Successful candidates will have strong leadership and motivational skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
– Supervise, Direct and Monitor all site operations
– Ensure the programme is followed to achieve the highest quality homes
– Liaise daily with the Construction Director, Contracts Manager and other PM’s on all financial project matters
– Ensuring Site and Construction Managers are completing works to the required standard
– Managing and directing the project team
– Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed
– Managing the relationships with neighbours
The client are willing to pay between £80k-£90k for the right candidate.
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV or call me on 0208 551 3559!