We are working closely with a well established main contractor in North London. They have won numerous tenders and are seeking Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers to join the vibrant team.
This client work on both new build and refurbishment projects across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial and healthcare.
The current need is for an Assistant Site Manager to be based in North London on a £300k healthcare renovation.
- Stable work history with demonstrable company loyalty
- Experience of working on renovation and refurbishment projects
- Healthcare project experience is a bonus
- Ability to support the Site Manager
- Strong motivational skills and a can do attitude
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and requirements on site
- Capability to complete paperwork
- Interacting positively and effectively with staff
- Reporting directly to and working successfully with the Senior Site Manager
- Managing the sub-contractors on site
- Preparing drawings, site reports and designs
- Keeping a record of snagging items throughout the course of the project and ensure rectification
- Ensuring thorough Health & Safety on site and keeping up to date with Health & Safety regulations and practices
- Regular maintenance of quality control procedures
Starting salary will be up to £52,000 per annum with a package including travel allowance
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0208 551 3559