Lancaster Fox are seeking a Site Manager to work for one of our leading clients. They’re a modern, forward thinking and innovative main contractor that have been operating for nearly 20 years. They recognise that their business is built on having a strong team and understand the importance of training and further developing for each member of staff.
They undertake Refurbishment, Fit Out and New Build projects.
– 3 Years Site Management experience
– Experience as a number 1 Site Manager on projects with values of £1million +
– Experience with a Main Contractor, ideally on refurbishments or design and build projects
– Proven experience of managing relevant projects from inception to completion
– Stable employment background with evidence of long term commitment in previous roles
– Trade background or relevant construction qualification
– Excellent team management, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Project planning and organising sites
– Ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
– Liaising with clients and members of the design and operational teams
– Managing subcontractors
– Ensuring all health and safety procedures and quality standards are adhered to
– Motivating and leading the site workforce