We are working with an expanding and forward thinking specialist within the field of Dry Lining and Suspended Ceilings. They work on behalf of the countries largest fit out contractors and they require a Site Manager with a background within this field.
- Dry Lining Background – Candidates without a dry lining background will not be considered
- Stable work history
- Experience with managing the successful delivery of dry lining and suspended ceiling packages for UK based fit out contractors
- Strong motivational skills and a can do attitude
- Demonstrable and proven leadership skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and requirements on site
- Capability to complete paperwork
- IT Literate
- Interacting positively and effectively with staff
- Reporting directly to and working successfully with the Project Manager
- Preparing drawings, site reports and designs
- Keeping a record of snagging items throughout the course of the project and ensure rectification
- Ensuring thorough Health & Safety on site and keeping up to date with Health & Safety regulations and practices
- Regular maintenance of quality control procedures
Applicants will need to provide a minimum of two references from clients that they have successfully completed work for in this field, within the past 3/4 years.