Lancaster Fox are looking for a Site Manager to join one of our leading clients. They are a progressive and forward thinking developer that are fast becoming one of the most desirable businesses to work for within the residential field. They have secured a number of large developments across Surrey and Sussex and are looking for an experienced Site Manager that is seeking a long term career opportunity.
Candidates must come from either a trade background or hold a relevant degree and it is essential that you have a stable employment background with evidence of long term commitment in your previous roles. Applicants that have had more than 3 roles in the past 5 years will not be considered by the client for this particular job.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious Site Manager that is looking to step into a role that offers a clear progression route within a non-corporate, team environment.
- Interact with staff (such as surveyors and architects)
- Reporting directly to the Senior Site Manager
- Manage and liaise with Sub-Contractors
- Prepare drawings, site reports and designs
- Achieve project budgets
- Be available as a point of contact for the client
- Keep a record of snagging items throughout the course of the project and ensure rectification
- Ensure health and safety on site
- Regular maintenance of quality control procedures
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamie on 0208 551 3559